UN NOUVEAU TITRE WARM UP LOUNGE QUI DECHIR

Mixed by DJ Lub

Modérateurs: Team, Modérateurs P1 Club

UN NOUVEAU TITRE WARM UP LOUNGE QUI DECHIR

Messagepar Dj'ny le Jeu 22 Mars, 2007 10:19

Est ce que vous connaissez NATTY RICO,
il a sorti recement un titre qui s'appel Everthing you need, c est un remix d'une version house d'Alexandre Auger, et le titre de Natty Rico, que j'ai decouvert il y a deux jours, merite d'etre partagé
Playlistez le, c'est un morceau qui tourne depuis peu et enormement en clubs et bar, plus recement en radio...
Si vous etes au courant d'un prochain mix de Natty Rico, merci de me le signaler
Bon mix
Dj'ny
Dj Producteur
Dj'ny

Nattÿ Ricö

Messagepar Nattÿ Ricö le Mer 02 Mai, 2007 10:18

En Parcourant Internet, j ai vu ke cette radio diffuser un de mes titres Lounge, Everything you need, et qu'il y avait un commentaire sur lui...
Merci, Dj'ny, j ai vu ton commentaire, tu mix ou? tu fais de la production?
Pour ma part, je viens de finir 3 titres Lounge, dans le meme style qu'Everything you need, mais un peu plus club...
a decouvrir sur
Merci a vous tous, pour tous vos commentaires et vos mails qui me font tres plaisir
a +

Nattÿ Ricö
Nattÿ Ricö, auteur composituer interprete, et remixeur, tourne en clubs au saxo, travail avec des Dj's reconnus, comme Eric Kaufmann ou Cedric Vian, des references
Nattÿ Ricö

down coats

Messagepar meili89 le Jeu 17 Nov, 2011 8:24

Moncler Vest Women is famous for its quilted jackets, ski and outdoor-wear. Made from duck down, the collection is renowned for its warm but lightweight pieces which take you from winter holiday to the city's most fashionable wardrobes. down coats provide various styles and colors that you will find one favorite. With one such coat, you will not feel cold in Winter. down coats Online here is on promotion that you should not miss. Wind howling of the winter season, there is nothing more than put on a down coats to a more comfortable and warm. moncler 2011 women's brand winter down jacket , fashion style, micro-Lu Xiangjian loose knit sweater, with the warmth of the melt with the taste of lazy; lines concise lapel coat, if you still think that only civilians like us people will put down coats and jackets in the winter, it would be wrong friends, stars are wearing a down jacket, not the LV, not Chanel, but the tide swept the world's top brand moncler! Wearing women's moncler 2011, you are 2011 of fashion!
down coats and jackets, www.downcoatsandjackets.com, down coats, down jackets women
meili89

Designer Bags

Messagepar meili89 le Jeu 17 Nov, 2011 8:25

My opinion about the trends has some cautious reservations, but some I like very much. For example, last pop rivers, though inevitably tempted, but I quit, and finally bought a pair of boots. Not everyone can resist the temptation of theDesigner Bags trend. I remember this spring saw a picture in a magazine, the net-a-porter founder Natalie Massenet, a beautiful middle-aged intellectual crush, is on a time of proud (just sold a company operating for ten years). She was in a black woolen coat, hand with an Coach Tote Bags. The rivets under the Bags For Cheap and heavy old cortex made this elegant British woman looks a bit tired and old. The idea for the best Discount Designer Bags actually originated from an United states baseball glove. The president of Discipline notices this intricate markings this was used to make the glove plus the texture in the worn household leather. He loved it much that this individual applied that design to his very ownDesigner Bags For Cheap. He managed for making it better and more supple though.
Designer Bags, www.designerbagsforcheap.net, Bags For Cheap, Designer Bags For Cheap
meili89

Retour vers La Warm-Up